Coronavirus: Holiday With Us Updates
FCO Travel Update
As of 4 July the Foreign Office travel advice has changed, lifting restrictions for several countries that no longer pose a high risk for British travellers. This means that you will not have to self isolate when returning to the UK from these countries. These countries are listed below.
The FCO travel advice will remain under constant review to take into account the latest situation in each country. You will need to ensure you check the advice for the destination you intend on travelling to as this advice may change and certain countries may still have their own restrictions in place. For more information please click here.
- Canary Islands (not including mainland Spain, and the Balearic Islands)
- Faroe Islands and Greenland
- Madeira and the Azores (not including mainland Portugal)
- Antigua & Barbuda
- British Virgin Islands
- Cayman Islands
- Falkland Islands
- South Georgia & the South Sandwich Islands
- St Barthélemy
- St Kitts and Nevis
- St Lucia
- St Pierre and Miquelon
- St Vincent and The Grenadines
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- Cook Islands
- Hong Kong
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- Wallis and Futuna
Ensuring safety within our offices
We are pleased to have been able to re-open all our offices, allowing us to deal with customers face to face. In order for this to happen safely, we have set out strict guidelines for our offices to follow;
- Customers are required to sanitise their hands upon entering the office (hand sanitiser provided)
- The waiting area ensures a 2m distance between each customer
- The number of customers allowed inside the office at a time is restricted so that a 2m distance can be maintained
- Sneeze screens have been placed on serving desks, to protect our customers and staff
- Desks are sanitised each time a new customer is served
- Offices are being deep cleaned at the end of each day to ensure we protect our customers and staff
Book an in store appointment
In order to ensure safety and comply with social distancing rules, we can only accept a limited number of customers within our offices at a time. To avoid disappointment, you can pre-book an appointment with one of our travel experts.
Our current office opening hours are Monday – Saturday 09:00 – 17:00.
If you are awaiting a refund and have not yet heard from us please do not worry. We are working through all refunds in date order and are chasing our suppliers daily for these. Some tour operators & suppliers are taking longer than their original timescale given due to the volume of refunds they are dealing with. This is particularly the case with scheduled airlines as their refunds can take from 12-16 weeks to be processed. Please also bear in mind that we are not able to make any refunds until the supplier has refunded us first. We are working on a money in money out process, so once we receive the funds from our supplier we will then be able to provide a refund. Please be assured that as soon as we receive these funds, we will be in touch to advise that your refund is being processed.
If you require any further information, please contact our admin department by emailing email@example.com or calling 0800 167 0232